Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm really excited about getting published in The Therapist next month, the bi-monthly magazine of the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists. The article is entitled, "Build you Private Practice with Group Psychotherapy." I wrote it because I want to encourage more therapists to lead therapy groups. Group psychotherapy is the BEST theapy for many who want to improve relationships.

I wrote one article on this blog more than a year ago. Since then, I have completed my two year long study of the brain (At the Psychoanalytic Institute of Northern California) and I am now ending my year long training at the Sensorimotor Psychothotherapy Institute. I've been busy updating knowledge and skills! Now it is time to learn more about blogging and sharing some important things with you.

In the coming weeks and months I intend to write about anxiety, panic and trauma (my practice focus) and answer questions that might come my way about these things.

I also intend to write about the incredible benefits of group psycotherapy, for those who want to feel more confident with people and have better relationships. By that, I mean closer, more intimate personal relationships and more effective and productive relationships at work. More soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Psychotherapist Sydney: A psychotherapist is a trained, mental health professional, able to diagnose and treat mental illness and equipped to help you develop personal insight, cope with life's dilemmas, solve problems, and strengthen your relationships. There are many types of psychotherapists, so how do you go about selecting the best one for your?